Please follow these steps and see the plugin in action.
Go to Plugin Settings
You can navigate to the plugin settings in two ways:
- Dashboard > WooCommerce > Bulk Edit Products (or)
- Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins > ELEX Bulk Edit Products, Prices & Attributes for WooCommerce > Bulk Edit Products.
Filtering the Products
You can bulk edit products using on the following filters:
- Product Title
- Products Types
- Product Categories (and subcategories)
- Product Attributes & Product Attributes Values
- Product Regular Price
Click Preview Filtered Products to filter the products for bulk editing.
For more detailed information on filters, you can refer the Applying Product Filters section of the setting up documentation.
Previewing the Filtered Products
- In this step, the filtered products are previewed for confirmation.
- If you are not happy with the filtered products, click on the Back button to go back and adjust the filters.
- Else, click Continue to proceed further.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to confirm the bulk editing process. Click Yes, Proceed.
Bulk Editing the Products
You can bulk edit/update products using five special sections as given below:
- Generic – You can edit the Title, SKU, Product Visibility and Shipping Class of filtered products.
For more information, read the Generic section of the setting up documentation.
- Price – You can adjust the sales and regular prices of the product.
For more information, read the Price section of the setting up documentation.
- Stock – Under the Stock option, you can manage the stocks of the products by enabling or disabling it. Also, you can update stock quantity, stock status and allow Backorders if needed.
For more information, read the Stock section of the product documentation.
- Properties – Under Properties section, you can update length, width, height, and weight of the products.
For more information, read the Properties section of the product documentation.
- Attributes – You can add, remove or overwrite existing product attributes for the filtered products. Also, you can choose to use the attributes for variation for all the products at once.
For more information, read the Product Attributes section of the product documentation.
- Role-Based Pricing – You can hide or show the price of the filtered products, hide product price based on user role and choose to enforce product price adjustment.
For more information, read our article on How to bulk edit products based on WooCommerce user roles?
Finally, Click on Update Product button to update the products.
For demonstration purpose, we have added the attribute ‘Size’ with existing and new attribute values to the filtered products, as shown in the screenshot on the left.
After you have confirmed the update, the plugin processes the update.
Once the update is successful, you will see a success message, as shown in the screenshot on the right.
Head to the Shop Page to see the result of the applied changes.
Based on our demonstration, the attribute ‘size’ is added to the filtered products (T-shirts) as shown in the screenshot on the left.